Damajagua The 27 Waterfalls - Amber Cove
You have to buy your Excursion with our company, you will receive the services of the honorable King, you can do from cascade no.7, no.12 to Cascada 27 for the same price and enjoy a Dominican food buffet where you can service the Sometimes you want, also including Presidente Beer, Cocacola, bottled water, ginger ale, Run, and ice cream.
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
EXCEPTCUST TOURS D.S.R.R. RENTAL invites you to enjoy this beautiful excursion to the 27 Puddles of Damajagua (27 Lagoons of Damajagua) in Puerto Plata, the idea is to be able to walk through all the 27 refreshing and beautiful lagoons and waterfalls through paths and winding paths, while enjoying a majestic landscape. Take an hour to hike up the mountain and know the 27 lakes and waterfall of the river Damajagua, or get a shorter adventure only up to 7 first. This adventure, is half an hour from the Puerto Plata city, is run by local community guides, and is for those in good physical shape.
Surprisingly the first tourists to arrive at the Damajagua Ponds in 1994, which means that the area was a hidden treasure, a secret that the Dominican had reserved for our visitors and that few years ago began to be discovered by tourists. Ten years later, the number of tourists who come every day to the Salma Damajagua increased to enjoy what the Dominicans have known for centuries. Tucked away in the beautiful rolling hills of the central mountain range, The Jump of the Damajagua and its 27 lagoons are part of the Dominican Republic's protected area system. This natural monument of the river Damajagua is composed of 27 jumps of various sizes. The association of lifeguards of the river Damajagua coordinates the descent of the 27 lagoons with vests and helmets, offering to the visitor adventure and security. The Damajagua River, coming from the "Northern Cordillera", a mountain range of the Northwest of the Dominican Republic, has a well-known section with water falls of around 12 or 13 meters in height, which form curtains of water and natural pools in the middle of the forest. There are the well-known puddles that can be transited by local guides.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MEETlNG POlNT: Pick up is from outside the MAlN GATE of the terminal entrance up by the highway. As ours is an INDEPENDENT tour, Carnival will not allow us to pick up inslde the terminal. Once we receive your booking we will send you a recelpt and conflrmation lncluding detalied instructions including this map of how to get to the meeting point. it is approximately a 10 minute safe and pleasant walk from the ship to the meeting point.We depart for your excursion one hour after docking so please make your way to the meeting point as quickly as possible. We use private buses with A/C, not open truclts. Complimentary water, sodas and snacks available on board, some buses even have free Wifi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.