Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata
Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime! Nestled in the hills of the Northern Corridor of Dominican Republic lies a treasure you won’t likely find
anywhere else. Mother Nature has crafted breathtaking waterfalls, etched out of limestone, for your enjoyment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
Enjoy an unforgettable adventure at the waterfalls of Damajagua in the Dominican Republic, located at the confluence of emerald waters, deep in a tropical rainforest of the Cordillera Septentrional.
27 refreshing waterfalls have been chiseled by Mother Nature’s celestial mallet. Ideal for visitors who love nature, while also experiencing an adrenaline-fueled day. Hop on the back of a safari-style truck, where a team of experienced guides and drivers await. During this opportunity, 12 of the 27 stunning waterfalls will be enjoyed.
After a short safety briefing, glide across the natural water springs, bathing in heavenly caves. Flanked by the whistling of exotic bird life, and the banks of the Damajagua River, the rustling of the streams arouse a state of stillness.
A labyrinth of tunnels and chutes are scattered around the waterfalls, some reaching heights of up to 13 feet. Somersault with the grace of aquatic birds, as your guide keep a watchful eye. Once arrived at the 12th waterfall the adventure begins! You will return through each level by jumping, swimming and sliding down natural waterslides, following the expert instruction from our guides.
Walk an interpretative rainforest trail to come face-to-face with Mother Earth, and wildlife waits to be greeted. Leap headfirst, swimming crossways, and sliding down natural waterslides. Explore unpredictable falls, with teasing names like “La Virgen” and “La Tinajita.”
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Runners Adventures - Puerto Plata, Plaza el Doral, Av. Manolo Tavarez Justo, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosúa and Playa Dorada. If you are staying in a condo, depending on the location we might arrange a meeting point for pick up.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring comfortable clothing, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and pictures
- Not recommended for guests with heart condition, reduced mobility, disabled, or pregnant women
- Minimum age: 8
- Pickup not available from cruise port
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.