Damajagua Waterfalls from Puerto Plata
Jump, swim and have the time of your life on this journey filled with
adventure through 12 different waterfalls, rivers and natural pools. Get on
board a Safari-style vehicle and explore the natural beauty of the
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation on a safari-style vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food and drinks included, bring extra cash for personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
This tour will take you to 12 cooling waterfalls, springs and
rivers. An ideal adventure for those who seek to be in contact with
nature and, at the same time, enjoy a day full of adrenaline!
The journey begins after hopping on the back of a comfortable safaristyle truck where a team of experienced tour guides and drivers share a short safety briefing.
Glide through natural water slides and plunge into the refreshing springs, while you admire the shapes of a canyon’s rocks of several kilometers long. With the supervision of expert guides, you’ll jump, swim and immerse in this aquatic paradise!
Finally, you will go to the small town of Imbert, where you'll visit a
local market, where you'll have the opportunity to purchase handmade products.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in Puerto Plata.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Minimum 6 participants / Tuesday andSaturday.)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back injuries due to the bumpy nature of the journey.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Wear water proof shoes.
- Use biodegradable sunblock.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.