Damas Island Boat tour
Our tour happend at Damas Island a beautiful Estuary sitting just outside of Quepos, Damas Island is known for its diverse population of fauna and abundance of aquatic activities. It is an ideal getaway where travelers can weave through mangroves by boat or kayak, and may catch a glimpse of white-faced monkeys, sloths, boas or one of the many bird species that populate the region.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cambute Tours, Quepos, Isla Damas, Quepos Costa Rica
Our tour starts at your hotel, the schedule is set by the tide.
The Damas Island Estuary is located 10 minutes from Manuel Antonio and Quepos, our floating restaurant nested in the tranquil water of the Damas estuary serve as port.
Our experienced bilingual guides will share the beauty and natural history of the Damas mangrove canals. Once you are on board the surprises and the annimals will appear every where.
The varieties of mangrove -will change dramaticly the scenic, red, black, white and pinapple, each of them provides different attractions to the wildlife and your guide will explain about it
Our company does round trip through the canals, so the surprices will be around all the time, and in that way, you will be sure that you wont miss anything during the whole journey.
Departure Point :Mangrove Monkey Tour / Chinese, Monkey Mangrove Tour/ Chino, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
hotel or house pick ups from Quepos and Manuel Antonio AreaPorts
- Marina Pez Vela
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.