Dampus Village Trek in Nepal
Dhampus Village is very beautiful and easy to trek as well. You will enjoy ethnic Gurung community and their culture. Such Gurung are hard working and always smiley face. Their Hospitality is awesome. From Pokhara, we departure early in the morning to see sunrise from the hill named Sarankot and then we proceed to trek toward Dhampus. After arrival in Kathmandu, we will arrange city tour in next day and after trek, we will arrange city tour of Pokhara city.
After trek, if you wish to enjoy volunteering in Village with local people and children, you will be provided complimentary Accommodation and 3 meals a day. Staying time is unlimited or depend upon your holiday or exit date from Nepal. We also encourage students to know more about Organic cultivation and Food with Fresh and Green environment.
Superb Catalyst Trekking and Tour company support the poor children of Superb Catalyst Academy and poor family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Accommodation in Tea House during trek. Hotel room in Kathmandu and in Pokhara. City Tour transportation are also inclusive in Price.
- Complimentary Food and Accommodation during volunteering periods. After or Before Trek / Tour.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and Dinner you can choose your self and all your personal expenses is your responsible.
A short but rewarding trek through small villages, stunning forests and farm terraces. After a 2hour walk from Pokhara you will reach the Dhampus Village. You will experience the serene beauty of Nepalese countryside amongst the villagers going about their daily life.
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Guide or Represent will pick up from booked Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara. We will book hotel accommodation for you.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/22/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.