Dan Brown's inferno - the movie - tour of Venice
Inferno is a famous best seller, written by Dan Brown. Form the book the movie "Inferno" has been taken and now it is possible to visit Venice following the images of the movie! You will visit all places involved in the scenes and in the plot of the movie, with the help of a specialized local guide, to learn many things about Venice in a different and fun way.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- If you have enjoyed the movie "Inferno" you can't miss to book this tour. You will be able to follow the tracks of the main characters during this one day tour of Venice that will allow you to experience the city in a different way.
The tour starts at Rialto Bridge (or at your hotel if centrally located). The guide will take you to the historic centre of Venice to discover Saint MArk's square and Saint MArk's Basilica.
After that you will be taken to the church of Saint Geremia, during a lovely walk off the beaten path. During the walk you will discover a lot of secret places, normally hidden to the eye of travelers.
From the church you will take a private motorboat to reach the island of Murano where you will enjoy the experience of a glass demonstration at one of the most ancient factories. After that the guide will show you the best of Murano, during a nice walk among calli and campielli until the cathedral.
Finally you will go back to Venice's main island on a private motorboat and will arrive next to the arsenal (you will see it also from the water onboard of the motorboat) to enjoy the last site taken from Inferno.
Departure Point :The tour starts at Rialto bridge or directly at your hotel if centrally located (please, give the name of the hotel when booking)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.