Dana Point & Huntington Beach: Full Day Sea Kayak, Hike, Bike & Lunch
Explore the best of Dana Point and Huntington Beach on this day tour. Get an active start with a kayaking session and a scenic hike before getting immersed in surf culture at the International Surfing Museum. Take a scenic bicycle ride, try a local beer and enjoy a spectacular sunset and very traditional slice of Americana on the beach — toasting s’mores by the fire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee and a pastry
- Lunch worth $15 including a drink
- Kayak rental
- Entrance to the Ocean Institute and to the Surf Museum
- 1 hour electric bike rental
- Brewery food sampler and a drink
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation from Laguna Beach to Huntington Beach
- Additional food and drinks
Your day tour of the highlights of beautiful Orange County begins at the most romantic spot in Southern California, Dana Point. Kick things off with a coffee and a pastry before picking up your kayaking gear for the first activity. After enjoying some time on the beach, head back and grab a bite to eat by the harbor at a local favorite spot which offers a wide variety of bagels, sandwiches, burgers and salads.
• Dana Point Harbor, 34624 Golden Lantern St, Dana Point, CA 92629-2908
• Doheny State Beach, 25300 Dana Point Harbor Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629
• Ocean Institute, 24200 Dana Point Harbor Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629-2723
• Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center, 34558 Scenic Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629-2749
• Huntington State Beach, 21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646-7600
• Bolsa Chica State Beach, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
• International Surfing Museum, 411 Olive Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5142
• Orange County Urban Adventures, Dana Point, CA 92629
Departure Point :Dana Point Lantern District Sign, 24292 Del Prado Ave, Dana Point, CA 92629, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate shoes and dress comfortably and in gear that is suitable for hiking and cycling. Please also bring something warm for when the temperature dips in the evening.
- Most of the walking tour is outside, when inclement weather occurs the tour will have to be rescheduled.
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Travelers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.