Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise
Da Nang city is located in the middle of Vietnam Map. It includes mountains, river, beaches combined with famous sightseeing. A place "must to visit" in your travel to Vietnam. During this amazing full day tour you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local guide.
• Spend a whole day exploring Da Nang and travel to city's best kept historic sites and attractions, with dinner on Han Cruise
• Visit Cham Sculpture Museum, housing the world's largest collection of Cham artifacts
• Enjoy a convenient hotel pick up and drop off
• See Linh Ung Pagoda and walk over the Dragon Bridge, the Guinness World Record ‘largest steel Dragon’, for a river view and to see the riverside carp-dragon statue.
• Visit Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Han River Bridge
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Meet our driver at your hotel lobby and proceed with the tours to Marble Mountains. Discover the stunning natural caves, the mysterious pagodas and enjoy the beautiful view from the top.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
Next to Linh Ung Pagoda. Drive along Hoang Sa - Truong Sa street to Son Tra Peninsula, visit the Linh Ung Pogada - the city sympol of peace.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street, Da Nang Vietnam
The Museum of Cham Sculpture is a museum located in Hải Châu District, Đà Nẵng, central Vietnam, near the Han River. The establishment of a Cham sculpture museum in Da Nang was first proposed in 1902 by the Department of Archaeology of EFEO.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Walk over the Dragon Bridge, the Guinness World Record ‘largest steel Dragon’, for a river view and to see the riverside carp-dragon statue.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Han River Bridge, Da Nang Vietnam
Hop on to Han River Cruise for a dinner on the cruise.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
End the day tour with shopping at Han Market, before being drop off to your hotel
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotel in Da Nang city center
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.