Dancing adventure - tour the unique folk dances of Bulgaria - 12 days on FB
Magnificent sceneries… fine sand beaches, sea and sun… beautiful mountains and pristine natural places… pure water… delicious food, remarkable wines and spirits… authentic native hospitality… beautiful folk dances, unique in rhythm and sound… lots of fun all the time…
This is the tour!
Bulgaria is World famous for its folklore and unmatched variety of folk dances. It is quite common on various occasions the Bulgarians to stand up and dance having fun, trying to give the best of themselves, instead of just sitting and watching for fun the dancers to perform.
Be part of this adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- 11x Breakfast
- 11x Dinner
- 12x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 11 nights
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Culture
- Entry/Admission - Tsarevets
- Entry/Admission - Arbanassi
- Entry/Admission - Varna Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Aladzha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Sozopol Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Mezek Thracian Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Villa Armira
- Entry/Admission - Perperikon
- Entry/Admission - Bachkovo Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- Entry/Admission - Thracian Temple of Starosel
- Entry/Admission - Hisarya
What's excluded :
- Flight tickets, drinks, tips and personal expenses.
- Capital Sofia (Shopi ethnographic area)
Departure Point :St. Kyriaki Cathedral Church, pl. "Sveta Nedelya" 20, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Traveler pickup is offered
St Nedelya square
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.