Dangar Falls and Dorrigo National Park Day Trip with Wine Tasting and Lunch
Experience the incredible Dangar Falls waterfall
Hike through ancient rainforests in the Dorrigo National Park
Breathe in fresh rainforest air and take in mesmerising panoramic views
Taste award-winning local wines and brandy crèmes
Enjoy morning tea and a gourmet picnic-style lunch
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National park entrance
- Wine tasting
- Lunch and morning tea
- Air-conditioned transport
- Water refills
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dangar Falls, Dorrigo, New South Wales Australia
Following a pickup from your accommodation, enjoy the drive through the countryside and up the mountain along Waterfall Way. You will be treated to a morning tea along with local seasonal fruit, homemade cake, and a selection of teas, coffee, and hot chocolate. Enjoy breakfast whilst observing breathtaking views over the Bellinger Valley and Great Dividing Range.
The first stop is at Dangar Falls, a picturesque waterfall with an easy viewing platform and beautiful Antarctic Beech trees at the bottom of the falls. In warmer months, you can enjoy a swim and take in the views from behind the falls.
A short drive will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Dorrigo National Park where you will have a choice of two guided walks through the Gondwana Rainforest to the Skywalk lookout for panoramic views over the valley all the way to the coastline. Chose an easy walk along the Walk with the Birds boardwalk or a steeper hike to Crystal Shower Falls. Both walks are incredible and it is up to you on the day to decide which is best for your abilities.
Enjoy a picnic-style gourmet lunch before winding back down Waterfall Way to Raleigh Winery. Here you can taste local award-winning wines and brandy crèmes at this friendly boutique winery and take in views of the Bellinger River and hinterland.
You are sure to return to your accommodation with a belly full of food, wine, and memories to last a lifetime.
Departure Point :Resort Drive, Resort Dr, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodations on Resort Drive, Resort Dr, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.