Danube Bend Tour
A scenic drive takes you to the beautiful Danube Bend.
One of the most scenic locations along the Danube is its curve in northern Hungary, an area of verdant hills dotted with historical towns and villages. Your first stop takes you to the Esztergom Basilica—one of the largest churches in the world. We cross the river and the border to Slovakia to have the stunning view from the opposite side.
Continue to Visegrád Castle Hill and take in spectacular views of lush hills and the curve of the river at a panoramic point. Sit back and relax in a nearby restaurant and have a 3-course Hungarian lunch with mineral water before moving on.
Arrive in the delightful baroque town of Szentendre. Walk the enchanting cobbled streets lined by art galleries, craft shops, and cafés.
Return to central Budapest by a riverboat during the summer season (May-October), or in the comfort of your luxury coach in winter.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Esztergom, Esztergom, Komarom-Esztergom County, Central Transdanubia
Basilica, Cross the border to Slovakia
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Visegrad, Visegrad, Pest County, Central Hungary
Danube Bend panorama, View of the Royal Castle, have lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Szentendre, Szentendre, Pest County, Central Hungary
Szentendre , the town of artists
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case pick up is not required, the meeting point is at EURAMA BUDAPEST OFFICE Hotel InterContinental 1052 Budapest, Chain Bridge Apáczai Csere János u. 12 - 14.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.