Danube Bend Tour: The Cradle of Hungary
Your first stop takes you to the Esztergom Basilica—one of the largest churches in the world. Explore the adjacent treasury (optional), home to a rich ecclesiastical collection of gold and silver objects studded with sparkling jewels. We cross the river and the border to Slovakia to have the stunning view from the opposite side. Continue to Visegrád Castle and take in spectacular views of lush hills and the curve of the river. Sit back and relax in a local restaurant and feast on a 3-course Hungarian lunch before moving on. We stop at Solomon Tower, once the prison of Count Dracula.
Arrive in the delightful baroque town of Szentendre. Walk the enchanting cobbled streets lined by art galleries, craft shops, and cafés. Return to central Budapest by a riverboat during the summer, please note: on Mondays we return to Budapest by bus, a compensation ticket will be given to one of our dayime cruises.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free pick-up service
- Lunch - 3 course meal with aperitief
- Service of guide
- Boat ride (May – August)
What's excluded :
One of the largest churches in the world. Explore the adjacent treasury (optional), home to a rich ecclesiastical collection of gold and silver objects studded with sparkling jewels.
• Esztergom Basilica / Cathedral, Castle Hill Szt. István tér, Esztergom 2500 Hungary
• Visegrad Citadel, Varhegy, Visegrad 2025 Hungary
• Szentendre, Szentendre, Pest County, Central Hungary
• Szamos Marzipan Exhibition and Workshop, Dumtsa Jeno utca 12., Szentendre Hungary
• Maria Valeria Bridge, Komenskeho 194 / 2, Sturovo 94301 Slovakia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service included, please be at your hotel reception 30-45 minutes prior to the event.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.