Danube Delta - 2-Days Shared Tour from Bucharest
This 2-day tour provides you with the opportunity to discover the natural wonders of the Danube Delta. This is the 2nd-largest river delta in Europe and is comprised largely of wetlands and water, and intricate patterns of channels, marshes, small streams, and lakes.
The Danube Delta is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. It is home to more than 300 species of birds and 45 species of fresh-water fish that inhabit its numerous lakes and marshes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Museum of National History and Archeology
- Entry/Admission - The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret
- Entry/Admission - Saints Paul and Peter Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Day 1: BUCHAREST – CONSTANTA – DANUBE DELTA
Stop At: Constanta, Constanta, Constanta County, Southeast Romania
The trip starts with a pick up from your hotel at 8:00 am and drive to Constanta, the oldest city of the Romanian territory (657 BC).
Constanta is the largest harbor at the Black Sea and the fourth largest commercial harbor in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museum of National History and Archeology, Ovid Aquare 12, Constanta 900002 Romania
Founded in 1878, the museum contains relics and pieces of architecture from the Greek and Roman period.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret, 1 Crangului Street, Constanta 900745 Romania
Going up in the Minaret Tower you can have a splendid panoramic view of the whole city of Constanta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saints Paul and Peter Cathedral, Strada Arhiepiscopiei 25, Constanta 900732 Romania
The Orthodox Cathedral Saints Peter and Paul was built between 1883-1895 by the famous Romanian architect Ion Mincu. It is a monument of Byzantine architectural style.
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in the Danube Delta
Day 2: DANUBE DELTA – BUCHAREST
Stop At: Danube Delta, Tulcea Romania
The Danube Delta is the largest river delta in Europe and home for 300 species of bird and 160 species of fish. There are about 20 protected areas including the 500-year-old Letea Forest and Europe’s largest pelican colony.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tulcea, Tulcea, Tulcea County, Southeast Romania
This city (mentioned for the first time in the 8th century BC) is known as “The gate to the Danube Delta”, and it is located on the site of seven hills. Tulcea’s ancient name was Aegyssus, and it was a Greek settlement initially. You will have lunch and head to Bucharest, arriving in the evening.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels or other addresses in the city of Bucharest
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with impaired mobility.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.