Danube Rhapsody Segway Tour
Enjoy a free-flowing Segway ride with the two elements that make Vienna what it is, music and the river Danube. See if the Danube really is blue as Johann Strauss claims in his famous Blue Danube Waltz. Explore a different side of Vienna.
Vienna without the music of Johann Strauss and the river Danube is unimaginable. The Danube Rhapsody Segway Tour brings these most important influences on Vienna alive with the pleasure of gliding on a Segway.
First you learn how to navigate safely on a Segway before heading out of the city center on bike paths to the Danube Canal. After crossing the canal you ride into the big Prater Park. You are covering territory that most visitors to Vienna never see. You glide past the university of economics and soon reach the river Danube. Johann Strauss’ most famous waltz, “The Blue Danube”, tolls its beauty. But is it really blue or did Mr. Strauss have sunglasses on? You decide. On the way back one of the best views in Vienna awaits you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet
- Segway training at the beginning
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Discover a different side of Vienna. Enjoy a tour off the beaten track.
Pass By: Johann Strauss Monument, Stadtpark, Vienna 1010 Austria
Marvel at the golden Johann Strauss Monument
Pass By: Reichsbrücke, Wien, Austria
Enjoy an amazing view of the Danube and the rolling hills surrounding it. Great photo opportunity! See if the Danube really is blue.
Pass By: Donaukanal, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Glide along the waterways of Vienna. Breath in the arty atmosphere while gliding past numerous graffitis.
Pass By: Vienna University of Economics and Business, Welthandelspl. 1, 1020 Wien, Austria
Marvel at the amazing architecture of the university of economics.
Pass By: Johann Strauss Museum, Vienna 1020 Austria
See where Johann Strauss lived and wrote his famous Waltz.
Pass By: Stadtpark, Parkring 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Find out where the Viennese like to relax.
Departure Point :PEDALPOWER Bike & Segway Tours, Bösendorferstraße 5, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 22 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum weight: 45 kilos
- Minimum height: 150 centimeters
- Maximum weight: 110 kilos
- Minimum age: 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.