DARE an FULL ADVENTURE in the JUNGLE. Bungee, Tarzania, Ziplines, ATV and more
Dare to live this adventure that offers you a wide range of exciting outdoor activities in a single full-day adventure. Test your nerves in elastic rope activities and suspension bridges, and enjoy a dip in an isolated cenote in the middle of the Jungle.
Climb aboard a Polaris Ranger RZR or ATV to speed through the mud trails, giving you a challenge all the way. The adrenaline is not over because now you'll fly over the treetops on an 8-line circuit.
If that wasn't enough dare you walk through a set of 8 suspension bridges designed to put your bravery and balance approved. After it's time to take that internal tarzan on the 12-meter elastic rope swing and the Tarzania Coaster, the only human Russian monastic. Have a full-time fun on Cancun's fastest zip line.
What is the Riviera Maya without a cenote? You will refresh yourself and let yourself be carried away with the tranquility of the Cenote "Balam", after all the excitement and adrenaline.
Don't miss this adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bunge Activity
- Tarzania Activity
- Polaris or ATV road trip
- Swim in a Cenote
- Superflight Activity
- 10 zip line circuit
- Transportation (Additional Price)
What's excluded :
- Photos & videos (Extra cost)
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
This adventure will start from the lobby of your hotel in a our vans already sanitized and head to the depths of the Mayan Jungle.
Once there the staff will welcome you and make your registration. And we head to the first activity, you'll climb aboard a Polaris Ranger or an ATV and your guide will take you through the mud-filled trails at full speed, taking you on a perfect adventure. You will reach the point of the zip lines, you will climb to the top, put your harness and fly over the treetops on an eight-line circuit.
Continuating with our adventure will be the famous "Skywalk", a circuit of 8 suspension bridges. Afterwards, feel like a true Jungle man on the "Tarzania Coaster", a unique human roller coaster. In addition to feeling like a superhero on The Fastest Zip line in Cancun the "Super Man Zipline".
The next one will go to the guas del cenote "Balam", nothing and refresh yourself, then you will return to the palapa to savor an exquisit meal.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ruta de los cenotes, puerto morelos Qroo, Ruta de los cenotes, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- To drive you must be over 16 years of age and present a valid ID.
- To be a co-pilot must be greater than 8 years.*
- The requirements for the use of Ziplines and Skywalkers the maximum waist size is 47" or 120 cm.
- The weight limit for Tarzania and Superfly is 243 pounds or 110 kg.
- Minimum thickness in Tarzania: 45 kg / 99 lb.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.