Darjeeling Tea Estate Tour
Tour will begin with pick up from Bagdogra airport in a private car. The package include 2 nights accommodation with breakfast, private sightseeing with English speaking guide and entrances to monuments & activities mentioned in the itinerary. Explore the colonial city Darjeeling, its market The Mall, go on hike for sunrise view of Kanchenjunga Peak, visit the tea estate, tea processing unit & joy train ride on Himalayan Mountain Railway. At the end of tour we will drop you off at Bagdogra airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Night accommodation in selected category hotels or similar.
- Applicable GST (government taxes).
- Bottled water in car
- Deluxe air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide).
- Monuments entrances of sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private airport transfer with assistance of office executive.
What's excluded :
- Any air fare
- Camera charges at monuments
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Or anything not mentioned above.
Day 1: Bagdogra – Darjeeling (75kms/ 2hrs Approx)
Pass By: Darjeeling, Darjeeling, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
On arrival at Bagdogra airport meet your driver and proceed to Darjeeling check in at hotel. Rest time free and easy to relax.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Darjeeling
Stop At: Srisailam, Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh
Early morning around 3:45 AM pick up from your hotel and drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop. Return to hotel from breakfast. Thenafter breakfast next round of city tour which includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) & Peace Pagoda. Toy Train Joyride on Darjeeling Himalayan Rail track (UNESCO World Heritage Site) operate from Darjeeling to Ghum and back via Batasia Loop covering a total distance of 14kms, roughly 2-hour round trip. Evening free to explore the market.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel
Day 3: Darjeeling - Bagdogra (75kms/ 2hrs Approx)
Pass By: Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Bagdogra airport to board flight for onward destination.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Bagdogra Airports
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price Using 4 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Price Using 5 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Price Using 3 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.