Dark Tour of Split
Why take the mainstream and dull history tours when you can take the "Dark Tour of Split" where you will learn the basic history facts regarding our city and hear all about the "dark" part of it, too. You will love this tour. That is, if you love tales of murders, witches, whores, drug dealers, heretics, inquisition, tragic love stories, and much, much more. Split is 1700 years old, so it can tell many interesting stories from its history, and a bunch of them can be classified as "dark". Tour starts at the Eastern entrance to our old palace and then we head to the smaller and less used streets of the palace where we can bring to life the centuries and centuries of our dark history more easily, the macabre underbelly of Split that is the backbone of this tour. We will even visit some hidden gems in the old part of the city, which locals like to keep to themselves. At the end of the tour, we head towards the promenade near the sea, where we will enjoy a cold Croatian craft beer.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Croatian craft beer
- Bottled water - Croatian water.
- Soda/Pop - Soda drink from Split
- You have to choose in advance which one of these drinks on offer would you like.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo di Diocleziano, Dioklecijanova Ul. 1, Split 21000 Croatia
Diocletian's Palace - The 1700 year old marvel that is the biggest and the best preserved late-Roman palace in the world, and it has been on the UNESCO heritage list since 1979.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Old Split, Ulica Knezova Nelipica 1A, Split 21000 Croatia
Old city - Part of the city which is situated West of the palace
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Riva Harbor, Riva Promenade, Split 21000 Croatia
Riva - The sea-promenade on the Southern side of the palace
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :4coffee soul food - Specialty Coffee Shop, Hrvojeva 9, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 20, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.