Darwin City & Harbour Scenic Flight
Tour the Top End in style with a spectacular Darwin Scenic Flight. The scenic flight departs Darwin Airport, and takes you into the clouds where you can truly appreciate the city. While it is considered a small city, Darwin boasts rich cultural significance, history and beauty. For the traditional custodians of the land, Darwin and its surrounds are extremely important in the story of early Australia.
More recently, Darwin was at the forefront of science and exploration, World War II, and a plethora of other things. Furthermore, the city sits amongst a vast harbour, with gorgeous blue water, beaches, islands and inlets. The unique city, the stunning landscapes which border it, and the phenomenal harbour all come into their own when seen from the sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Arrive at Kookaburra Air and take off on a stunning scenic flight over Darwin City, Harbour and surrounds.
Pass By: 7 Kitchener Dr Darwin Waterfront Precinct, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
Fly over Darwin Harbour and surrounds
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2) are free however cannot be guaranteed a seat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.