Darwin: Premium Litchfield Regional 11 Hours Tour
Taste home prepared food and refreshments
Enjoy hearing stories from your qualified local Australian guide
Immerse yourself in the waterfalls, walks, swims, bush foods and medicines of the region
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Australian Guide
- Gourmet Lunch
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Visitation to Berry Springs, Batchelor and Litchfield National Parks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield Park Rd, Batchelor, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Your day begins around 07:30, with pick-ups in the city at your accommodation doorstep before heading out for an early morning dip and morning tea in the refreshing crystal clear waters of Berry Springs. Paddle around and watch the many fish, look for turtles, or sit casually under the waterfall - it's your difficult decision to make!
Having set the tone for the day, you will leave Berry Springs and re-join the Stuart Highway on your journey to Batchelor Town. Along the way, get to know the landscape and history of the Top End as your local guide lets you in on the past and present before arriving at Batchelor Town. Here we take the time to enjoy the Batchelor Museum which showcases many personal stories of the people and events which shaped the Northern Territory and Australia as a whole.
It is also the perfect spot to sit and enjoy a gourmet lunch in peace and quiet in an exclusive lunch spot. After lunch you will enter Litchfield National Park and begin to discover why this is the most popular park in the Territory.
Full of places to visit, the list includes the iconic Cathedral and Magnetic Termite mounds, Wangi Falls, Tolmer Falls, and Tabletop Wetland. There is ample opportunity here to go for a stroll along the rainforest shaded creeks, or just sit and relax. If bush survival is of interest to you, you can be shown some of the native plants and their uses.
Departure Point :Australia Post - Darwin GPO, 48 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.