Darwin to Kakadu Day Trip by Air Including Yellow Water Cruise
The Darwin Day Tripper is the perfect one day visit to Kakadu from Darwin.
This tour includes over 2 hours of scenic flights, the MUST DO Yellow Water River Cruise, adequate time on ground to lunch at Cooinda, a visit to an Aboriginal Visitor Centre and still be back in Darwin for late afternoon and evening activities.
This iconic tour is ideal for the time poor due to the long distances involved. The bonus of aircraft travel is not just limited to saving time though, it's really about the 2 hours of extraordinary views of the Arafura Coast, vast floodplains, winding rivers, stunning Arnhem Land Plateau, Jim Jim and Twin falls (in the wet season) and so many other major sites!
With a guaranteed window seat on all our flights sit back and take in the majesty of Australia's largest National Park whilst absorbing the informative commentary.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Yellow Water River Cruise
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Customer car park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Top End, Northern Territory
Kakadu is dual-listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List for its outstanding natural and cultural values. No trip to the Northern Territory is complete without a visit to this iconic National Park.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Kakadu Air Services, 2 Slade Ct, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check In: All flights require a check in 30 minutes prior to the advertised departure time. A late departure is likely to affect passengers on following flights. Our Goal is to remain on time, if your arrival is likely to be delayed please inform us urgently, we will offer you alternative options.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Please don’t be offended or concerned, Kakadu Air operates light aircraft, take-off weight is a safety issue, we will not fly over weight, or compromise safety.
- Due to the safety and weight / balance of the aircraft, we have a weight limitation of 130kg. If you are this weight please contact our reservations direct.
- The Company reserves the following rights, to cancel, or to postpone any flight without notice should a circumstance occur that might represent a threat to the safe conduct of the flight or tour.
- Reservations cancelled inside 24 hours from departure will forfeit payment in full.
- Kakadu Air respects the “Kakadu National Park managements” voluntary code of conduct known as the “The fly neighborly policy”. This policy limits flights to a certain minimum height above terrain, and distance lateral from about 30 locations in Kakadu. Jim Jim and Twin falls are two of these locations. These Falls are viewed freely in our WET SEASON flights as the roads are closed. In the DRY SEASON when the roads are open there are no flights over Jim Jim and Twin Falls.
- The Company and the pilot in command may refuse the carriage of a passenger, if that passenger could be regarded as likely to cause annoyance or offence to, or threaten the safety of the flight or any person on that flight.
- In refusing service to any person or persons for reason of drunkenness, annoyance, offence, or threat to flight passengers or crew, the company refuses liability for any inconvenience or cost related to our refusal for the passenger or freight to travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.