Davao City Sights Tour
On this half-day tour, get a brief, historical overview of Davao while visiting all of the city highlights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lon Wa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Museo Dabawenyo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lon Wa Temple, center of Davao City, Davao City, Mindanao Philippines
The Longhua Temple, also known as the Lon Wa Buddhist Temple is one of the biggest Buddhist temples in the Philippines and the biggest in the island of Mindanao. It is located in the Agdao District, 3-4 kilometers northeast of the center of Davao City at Cabagiuo Avenue.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Dabawenyo, Corner A. Pichon and C.M. Recto Streets, Davao City, Mindanao 8005 Philippines
Opened in 2008, this museum & gallery focuses on the people, history, art & culture of Davao.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up guests from other airports and other city hotels.Airports
- Francisco Bangoy International Airport, Daang Maharlika Highway, Buhangin, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.