Davao City Tour
Explore Davao city with its tourist spots. Get the chance to see and take a photo with our Pres. Duterte's House in Davao Philippines.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airconditioned Transportation
- Local Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off any Davao City Hotel only
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Davao City, Davao City, Davao del Sur Province, Mindanao
Davao City, officially the City of Davao (Cebuano: Dakbayan sa Dabaw, Filipino: Lungsod ng Dabaw), is a highly urbanized city in the island of Mindanao in the Philippines.
It is the largest city in the Philippines in terms of land area, and the most populous city in the country outside Metro Manila. It is geographically situated in the province of Davao del Sur and grouped under the province by the Philippine Statistics Authority but being a highly urbanized city, it is governed and administered politically independent from it. The city has a total land area of 2,443.61 km2 (943.48 sq mi), and a population of 1,632,991 people based on the 2015 census. This figure also makes it the third-most-populous city in the Philippines and the most populous in Mindanao.
It is the center of Metro Davao, the third most populous metropolitan area in the Philippines (as of 2015 census with a population of 2.5 million, after Metro Manila's 12.8 million and Metro Cebu's 2.8 million). The city serves as the main trade, commerce, and industry hub of Mindanao and the regional center of Davao Region. Davao is home to Mount Apo, the highest mountain in the Philippines. The city is also nicknamed as the "Durian Capital of the Philippines". The city is divided into three congressional districts, which are subdivided into 11 administrative districts with a total of 182 barangays.
Davao has been inaccurately described in national media reports in the Philippines as one of the world's safest cities.
However, the city has the highest murder rate and the second highest rape rate in the Philippines, according to police data.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Davao City Proper only
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.