Davao Island Hopping With Snorkeling
The Coral Garden and Angel's Cove. if you're a diver/Swimmer, Put on those goggles, swim to the top of the corals and take pictures with your waterproof camera. The colors are so amazing from red, Yellow, blue, gray and Cream in different shapes and Sizes. The Calm and Gentle water in the middle of Davao Gulf on our way to Babu Santa Beach, Enjoy the breathe taking soft white sand Shore of Babu Santa .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip hotel transfer service
- Life Vest
- Pick Up/Drop off at any Davao City Accommodation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Coral Garden Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Angels Cove
- Entry/Admission - Babu Santa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral Garden Marine Park, Talikud Island, Mindanao Philippines
Coral Garden and Marine Reservation Park are located in Talikud Island. It renders great adventure and extreme challenges with nature. It’s unique diving sites is considered as one of the best in the world, so every professional and even amateur divers must see this place. It gives more excitement and sizzling summer to all its visitors. Scuba diving is one of the popular activity every summer, swimming underwater while using breathing equipment.
f you you’ve ever been dreaming of exploring the underworld? Coral Garden and Marine Park is a great place for you with natural ambiance, wherein you can plunge into the depths of dive spots to discover the richness of the undersea world. Besides the coral garden, you can safely walk and look for various types of fish.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angels Cove, Kaputian, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Angel’s Cove for another set of coral reefs and different species of fish and sea animals. Again, we’re stunned with where we were wading at. As you may know, the coral garden and angel’s cove is one of the best in the Philippines. It’s indeed a diving site for all divers. According to a diver we’re with, this is better than Moalboal of Cebu in terms of coral reefs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Babu Santa, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
The Calm and Gentle water in the middle of Davao Gulf on our way to Babu Santa Beach, Enjoy the breath taking soft white sand Shore of Babu Santa .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Davao City Proper only.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.