Davao Wildlife Tour
Davao is considered one of the brightest stars South of the Philippines and spending a day sightseeing here brings you closer to what makes this city so famous to tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Coordinator
- Tour Transfer Vehicle
- Applicable Entrance Fees
- Pick up and Drop off at any Davao City Accommodation
- Entry/Admission - D' Bone Collector Museum
- Entry/Admission - Davao Crocodile Park
- Entry/Admission - Davao Butterfly House
- Entry/Admission - Tribu K Mindanawan
What's excluded :
- Others not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: D' Bone Collector Museum, San Pedro, Bucana Barangay 76-A, Davao City, Mindanao Philippines
A first in Mindanao, and one-of-its-kind in the Philippines, D' Bone Collector Museum is a welcome addition to the ever growing number of museums in Davao City. The Museum features a unique collection of over 200 well-preserved skeletons of various animal species from different environments such as the plains, shallow seas and reefs, tropical rainforests, lowlands, and arid regions, including the skeletal remains of two rare sperm whales, one of which is a 41-foot (12.4 meters) long sperm whale which is the largest species of toothed whale and on display at the center of the Museum. The bones of the sperm whales are among the 47 skeletal remains displayed in the world and two of only four in the Philippines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Davao Crocodile Park, Diversion Road Riverfront, Corporate City, Davao City, Mindanao 8000 Philippines
The Davao crocodile Park all started from the fascination of the owner, Mr. Philip Dizon, to Saltwater and Freshwater Crocodiles. He did not think of it as a lucrative business until he learned that crocodiles are raised in United States not just for public viewing but as well as for production of leather purposes. It was in November 1995 when the government has given the owner the accreditation and permit to operate the 1st Davao Crocodile Park. 10 years later , on August 18, 2005, the world-class Davao Crocodile Park was opened with the help of the consultant Dr. Gilbert Buenviaje. The Davao Crocodile Park Inc. is owned and operated by a group of businessmen headed by Mr. Sonny Dizon, a resident of Davao City.
The Davao Crocodile Park is an establishment that showcases a ‘state of the art’ crocodile farming system in the Philippines. It has the most recent crocodile farm design equipped with modern facilities and equipment
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Davao Butterfly House, Highway Diversion Hwy. Riverfront Drive, Davao City, Mindanao 8000 Philippines
Inside the Davao Butterfly House are abundant plants and flowers cultivated by human and assisted by the butterflies through pollination. It also houses fishes, crickets, tarantulas and scorpions. The exotic animals are caged inside a glass container for viewing purposes only. Petting them is discreetly allowed by the management of Davao Butterfly House.
According to Davao Butterfly House, mornings with good sunshine is the best time to observe the butterflies in flight. Highlights of activities include hatching, courtship and mating. During the heat of the day, many species take shelter under the leaves. This is a good chance to observe them closely and take photographs. With clouds or late in the afternoon, they hide. Observe carefully because many species camouflage well with their surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tribu K Mindanawan, Davao Crocodile Park Riverfront Corporate City, Davao City, Mindanao 8000 Philippines
Tribu K’ Mindanawan is a cultural village highlighting the rich culture of the indigenous groups of Mindanao. Situated by the Davao River, the village offers a great view as well as an understanding of how Mindanao’s indigenous peoples live. Around the park were structures and houses that were said to be built by authentic indigenous community members.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.