Dawn In The Beauty of Taj - By Car From Delhi (All Inclusive Tour)
Dawn in the beauty of Taj lets the traveler experience the beauty of Taj in the way never experienced before, As The Taj Mahal looks the most beautiful at the time of sunrise.The traveler will get to taste the delicious cuisine of the town in the breakfast being offered at courtyard mariott (5 star hotel) in Agra after which the traveler visits the AGRA FORT and shop at the local markets.The traveler is also offered a souvenir from MTA thanking the traveler for the visit and good fortune.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Anything not specified in the Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
2.30 AM : PICK UP FROM HOTEL AND DRIVE TO AGRA
At 6 am you will be picked up from the Hotel by our driver from where you will be driven to Agra via Yamuna Express Way for your visit to Agra.
05.30 AM – ARRIVE IN AGRA AND VISIT THE TAJMAHAL
On your arrival in Agra you will be greeted by your Tour Guide from where you will proceed towards Taj Mahal (a UNESCO world heritage site) for witnessing the majestic view of the rising sun from the TAJ MAHAL which is the living specimen of love of SHAH JAHAN and his beautiful wife MUMTAZ MAHAL and is located on the banks of river Yamuna.TAJ MAHAL is a masterpiece of architectural design which was designed by a Persian architect.
9:00 AM : BREAKFAST
Your visit to the TAJ MAHAL will be followed by appetizing breakfast at COURTYARD MARIOTT, a 5 star hotel offering delicious delicacies of the town.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
11:00 AM : VISIT THE AGRA FORT
After the delicious feast head towards the second UNESCO world heritage site in AGRA. The Agra Fort was built in the 15th century by AKBAR the great. The fort is built in a length of 2.5 km marvelous enclosure walls which are built in red sandstones which are real architectural wonders.
2.00 PM : TIME FOR SHOPPING
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop. Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work.You can even enjoy the local delicacies offered in the town
3.00 PM : RETURN TO DELHI
Return to DELHI after spending a memorable day along with a souvenir being offered by MTA as a thankful gesture for your visit.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick the guest from any other location also as suitableAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.