Day Cruise Athens-Aegina in private on board of a Catamaran
Combine your visit to Athens city with a day of sailing to the picturesque island of Aegina on board of a Catamaran
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aegina, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
Discover the first capital of Greece on this sailing trip. After a couple of hours of sailing on a comfortable catamaran, you will reach the harbor of Aegina.
See important sights such as the Temple of Aphaia, the Byzantine relics of Paleochora, the remains of the Temple of Hellenic Zeus, the prehistoric settlement of Kolonas, the Tower of Markellos, the Cathedral, the Capralos Museum, the Folklore Museum, and the Archaeological Museum. If you are willing and have time you can visit the imposing Monastery of Saint Nektarios as well as many churches that survived after the Ottoman domination.
Aegina pistachios are PDO protected and considered superior to a number of foreign varieties due to the island's particular climatic conditions and volcanic characteristics. Make the most of your unique opportunity to sample these world-famous delicacies. Before returning to Athens, enjoy some free time to wander through the island's picturesque streets, have lunch at one of the tavernas offering fresh fish, or visit the numerous monuments on his historic island.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.