Day Cruise Bagan to Mandalay
Embark on the RV Panorama and enjoy the warm sunlight and gentle breeze on the upper deck. Upstream from Bagan to Mandalay. Delicious Myanmar cuisine will await you for lunch as you will have a relaxing time sunbathing on the sun deck. The crew team will demonstrate different ways of wearing Myanmar Traditional Longyi (a garment worn by Myanmar people) and Thanatkha (a fragrant paste made from the bark of Thanatkha tree).The total passenger capacity for Panorama I is 70 and Panorama II is 54 accordingly.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way river cruise
- Breakfast, lunch (Myanmar cuisine), coffee and tea (optional)
- Professional crew team
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Baggage Portarage fees not included at Bagan and Mandalay Jetty
- Meet your guide and crew at Bagan Nyaung-Oo Jetty in the early morning, 5am and embark on the RV Panorama, a fully air-conditioned teak wood cabin with ultra-comfortable luxury seating. Your captain and crew will provide a short safety briefing and healthy breakfast will be served on upper deck. Enjoy blended coffee and tea under the warm sunlight and gentle breeze.
Delicious lunch will be served at noon while enjoying the panoramic views as you sunbathe sitting in the unique seats on the sun deck. Feel the gentle waves of Mother Ayeyarwaddy and enjoy the bliss of life.
You will notice that Myanmar population wear their traditional costume, longyi, for daily wears and some strange yellow motifs as make-up on there face, Thanatkha. These are the important parts of there daily life and they would like to demonstrate the different styles of wearing Longyi and how they apply Thanatkha, the traditional makeup. Everyone is invited to participate on the upper deck after lunch time and enjoy trying Longyi and Thanatkha.
You will arrive at Mandalay around 5:30pm and enjoy watching the truly breathtaking sunset views with your family and friends.
Departure Point :Jetty Street, Jetty St, Nyaungu, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Myo Patt Road, Myo Patt Rd, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Nationality is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please meet at the port 30 minutes before the departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.