Day Cruise with BBQ on board and Dinner at the Port of Denia
Enjoy a sailing cruise day in Denia aboard a modern catamaran sharing this experience with others sea lovers. You'll take in views of the coastal beautiful scenery and stop for a swim in the clear waters before a barbecue is served on board. At night, you'll savor a great typical dinner at the port of Denia.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5-hr. Sailing Cruise with lunch on board
- BBQ on board: salad, beef fillet, chicken breast or pork fillet, fruits. A drink by person
- Dinner: Snack. Starters: Sardine toast and Duck cannelloni. Cod or Stewed beef. Dessert. Beverages
- Entry/Admission - DENIA
- Entry/Admission - Hotel El Raset
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: DENIA, Explanada Cervantes, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
The soft breeze announces the departure of the cruise from the Port of Denia. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey. The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the beautiful coastline with its coves, crystalline waters and steep cliffs.
During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean to enjoy a tranquil swim away from the crowded beaches. After some fantastic time in the idyllic cove you’ll savor a barbecue lunch on board. Then, you’ll head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break before dinner.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Hotel El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 1, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
That night, you’ll savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in front of the port of Denia. You’ll indulge your palate with two delicious starters, as main course you can choose from meat or fish, dessert, beverages and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Explanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Restaurante El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 7, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- At 8:30pm, go to the restaurant for dinner (450 meters from the disembark, 6 minutes walking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meals not included).
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (pre-order until 24-hour prior to activity starts).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.