Day Excursion from Aurangabad to Ellora Caves, Bibi ka Maqbara and Panchakki
An Informative tour covering the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage site of Ellora Caves which are rock cut temples with amazing paintings and sculputures ,see how different religions lived in harmony at that time Bibi ka Maqbara, Panchakki and drive past the bustling city of Aurangabad.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-3 pax in a medium size car- sedan/ 3-5 pax in a Toyota Innova/ 5 -10 pax in an AC 10seater vehicle
- 1 mineral water bottle per person on board the vehicle
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Ellora Caves
- Entry/Admission - Bibi Ka Maqbara
- Entry/Admission - Panchakki (Water Mill)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (phone calls, food, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages)
- Tips or gratuities
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellora Caves, Ellora Cave Rd Ahead of Hiranya Reosrts, Aurangabad 431005 India
You are picked up from your hotel at 8 am and are driven to the Ellora caves. This is a UNESCO world heritage site and are 34 monasteries and temples, extending over more than 2 km, dug side by side in the wall of a high basalt cliff, with its uninterrupted sequence of monuments dating from the 5-10th century.
Explore Cave 16 one of the largest single monolithic rock excavation of the world which is actually a temple dedicated to Shiva. It is a chariot-shaped monument and named the Kailasha Temple. It also houses gods and goddesses along with relief panels depicting legends from Hindu epics
You can see Ellora caves moving from number 1 to number 16 and then you have to take a bus to go to number 29 and number 30 to 34. And in Ellora caves, you can also go wearing shoes and take photos with flash
They are closed on Tuesday
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bibi Ka Maqbara, Begumpura Gulistan-e-Jauhar KARACHI, Aurangabad 431004 India
About 3 kms from Aurangabad city is Bibi Ka Maqbara, the burial place of Aurangzeb’s wife, Rabia-ud-Durrani. It is an imitation of the Taj at Agra, and, due to its similar design, it is popularly known as the Mini Taj of the Deccan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Panchakki (Water Mill), 1 Km From Main City, Aurangabad India
Panchakki, is known as the water mill. This monument is displays the scientific thought process put in medieval Indian architecture. It was designed to generate energy via water brought down from a spring on a mountain. The building, attached to the dargah of Baba Shah Musafir a Sufi saint is located in a garden .
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad District, Maharashtra
Drive past Aurangabad city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Aurangabad Airport, Jalna Road, Chilkalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431006, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.