day excursion Kairouan_El jem from Tunis
First step of this excursion Kairouan, the 4th holy city of Islam and spiritual capital of Tunisia. You will visit the Great Mosque which is the oldest religious building of the Muslim West. Afterwards, you will discover the "mausoleum of the barber" and you will have free time in the medina. You will also have the opportunity to visit the Aghlabid basins, built in the 9th century, to supply the city of Kairouan with drinking water.
Continuation towards the city of El Jem the ancient city of Thysdrus, one of the most prosperous of Roman Africa, for the visit of its Amphitheater.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Kairouan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Kairouan, Rue Bouhaha Houmet Jemmaa la medina de Kairouan, Kairouan 3100 Tunisia
you can make the visit of the medina of kairouan, visits of the souks, museum of the carpets, to buy the delights of kairouan (MAKROUDH)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can also pick up your hotel in Tunis, but you must first mention the name of your hotel and the address, such free.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.