Day Excursion to Agra from Delhi
This tour starts from Delhi and takes you to Agra in a private vehicle which takes about 4 hours. In Agra you will visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal (closed on fridays). This is a private guided tour for a small-group of duration about 4 hours. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel is included in the tour. Choose your convenient departure times from multiple selections available when you book.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Camera Fees
- You will be driven from Delhi to Agra (3-4 hours). On arrival in Agra straight away proceed to see Agra Fort which was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 though additions were continued to be made for a long time. Built in red sandstone, Agra Fort is quite similar to the Red Fort in Delhi.Continue to Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays), the most famous monument dedicated to love by Mughal Emperor Shan Jehan. Taj Mahal cannot be described in words and is definitely the most beautiful of all Indian monuments perhaps one of the most beautiful in the world. On the drive back to Delhi, you will stop over at the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah. The craftsmanship of Itmad-ud-Daulah foreshadows that of the Taj Mahal. This marble tomb was created by Emperor Jehangir's queen Nur Jehan in the memory of her father.
Departure Point :Guest's Hotel from within city boundary
Departure Time :Earliest Start Time: 6:00 AM Latest Start Time: 9:00 AM
Return Detail :Guest's Hotel from within city boundary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.