Day Excursion to Atlas Mountains With Camel Ride From Marrakech
You will explore the high atlas mountains which is very closer to Marrakech. You will see Mount Toubkal which is the highest peak in Morocco & in North Africa. You will go on a short hike around some berber villages. You will enjoy a short camel ride.
Pick up will be from in front of Café de France in Marrakech around 9 in the morning for a 1h30 drive south up the Moulay Brahim Gorges, Asni where a weekly market takes place every saturday, then to Imlil (1,740m), set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Atlas mountains, a main trailhead trekking tours to Mt Toubkal and to other valleys. Here you will leave our vehicle to take a welcome glass of mint tea in the village and meet your local guide prior to going on a hike towards the south to the Berber village of Aroumd (1,843m), passing the hamlets. The trek then continues until the stop for lunch which will be served at a guesthouse in Aroumd village. After lunch you return trip to Marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride
- Entry/Admission - Imlil Trekking
What's excluded :
- Mineral water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil Trekking, Imlil 42152 Morocco
Your preferred pick-up point at 9.00 am to start the transfer to Imlil. Argan Oil Co-operative and learn how the Argan Oil Co-operative and learn how Argan Oil-based products in Morocco is famous for Argan Oil . You will then continue on through Asni where, on Saturdays, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited.
Once you arrive in Imlil you will stop for a welcome drink and meet your guide before starting your tour of the local area. Your guide will help you decide on the length of your tour (you can choose between 1 and 3 hours) and then make your way to the largest village in Imlil Valley.
Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. You will stop in Tamatert and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Berber culture and heritage along the way. Travel through the village and enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a guesthouse.
Once you're gone you will be picked up and transferred to Moulay Brahim Gorges, where you will arrive at a handy trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions. Here you will have the opportunity to experience riding a camel. You will then continue your journey back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 6:00 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Near Cafe France in Jamaa el fna square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.