Day Excursion To Chitradurga Fort From Bangalore
Visit Chitradurga Fort that is situated in the midst of seven hills made of the oldest granite formation in the country. Huge boulders can be seen in the precincts of the fort that add to the scenic beauty of this location. This fort has a close association with the Hindu epic, Mahabharata.
• Granite rock formations
• Snake sculpture
• Seven layers of fortification
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of water per person
- Entry/Admission - Chitradurga Fort
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chitradurga Fort, State Highway 48, Chitradurga India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and driven to Chitradurga, which is around 3 hours drive from Bangalore.
The fort is surrounded by seven hills and there is a wall built around each of them. This seven layered fortification made it one of the most impregnable forts of India. At the entrance to the fort is a sculpture of a long spiral snake. Chitradurga Fort is said to have had 19 majestic gateways, 38 smaller doors, 35 special entry points and 4 secret entrances. Your guide will show you the ruins of several architectural marvels that lie scattered over the sprawling grounds of the fort.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to Bangalore and dropped-off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are advisable.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.