Day from busy Prague
Escape from crowded Prague. Bohemian Paradise is UNESCO Geopark and paradise as it sounds. Medieval castles, timbered cottages, sandstone rock cities.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Bus and train ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czech Paradise, Antonina Dvoraka 335, Turnov 511 01 Czech Republic
Enjoy the fantastic day with locals in Bohemian Paradise. Paradise for movie makers, nature lovers and for all others.
Explore sandstone rock labyrinths, amazing rock cities, Baroque châteaux, rock castle ruins and wooden cottages. View the picturesque Bohemian countryside, peaceful pine forests and meadows.
Arriving by bus from Prague to Jičín - our car is waiting for you here.
PRACHOVSKÉ SKÁLY – rock walking in rocks, refreshment in a local restaurant
VESEC – shortstop in the typical village
KOST castle – shortstop
TROSKY castle – tour
HRUBÁ SKÁLA – short walking in rocks or in nicest viewpoint in Bohemian Paradise
Departs from Turnov to Prague. One hour extension for free.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: You are coming from Prague by public bus to meeting point in Bohemian Paradise - Jičín. You will catch bus in Prague - bus station Černý most located on underground final station. White van will be wait just next to bus station - go to parking, see a billboard, snack stand - 20 meters from bus.
Departure Time :Prague, arriving by public bus from Černý Most quarter 8.05 a.m., comming to Jičín 9.30 p.m.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is private so you could choose visiting places - more walking, castles, viewpoints,
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.