Day Hike Chandragiri cable car and Hatiban Resort
We are truly honored to bring you a day of Nature hike from Chandragiri to Hattiban. Chandragiri is a loved destination due to its gondola experience and a panoramic view of the great mountains of Nepal. But the hike from Chandragiri to Hattiban is much more cherished as the trail passes through the subtropical forest with many types of birds in the woods around you. The journey is smooth and the environment is quiet with the sound of nature hustling by the winds. Also, the temple of Baleshwar Mahadev in Chandragiri gives you the essence of our culture and religious belief, and architectural as well as artistic crafts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking Guide
- One way cable car Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chandragiri Hill
What's excluded :
- rain coat , or Umbrella
- Hat, Sun crimes,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandragiri Hill, Kathmandu Nepal
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to Chandragiri hills. You can ride a gondola “Cable Car” to the top of the hill or hike. But you will ride the gondola in this adventure planned for you. So, you will ride the gondola to the Chandragiri hills which takes 10 minutesthen hike toward Hattiban. The pinnacle of Chandragiri will provide you a panoramic view of high Himalayan stages of Nepal like Manaslu, Annapurna and Mt. Everest. Then visit Baleshwar temple, a religious and architectural site of Chandragiri.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Champadevi, Kirtipur 44600, Nepal
This is temple located on the way to Hattiban. Then you will walk through the trials crammed with nature. You will descend two and a half hours to the Hattiban hotel area. The path is peaceful along with many other tourists enjoying themselves and local people traveling for a refreshing hike too.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Champa Devi Trail, Dakshinkali 44600, Nepal
We walk through the dense forest with diverse flora and fauna in the trail. As you approach the Hattiban pine forest, the atmosphere is great and you will end your trek at Hattiban. Then you will be dropped at your hotel marking the end of your trip today.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customer from the Hotel inside ring road and bouddha area.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.