Day hike in Kathmandu
This Nagarkot sunrise and a day hike to Changunarayan starts very early morning from Kathmandu to a hill station Nagarkot from where we see the stunning Himalayan range with unblocked sunrise. After driving about an hour and a half to Nagarkot, we enjoy the view then have our breakfast over there and hike to a cultural world heritage site Changunarayan. We hike about 5 hours through the traditional village and small forest with the view of the valley, mountains, local lifestyle, and more. We visit the Changunarayan temple where we end our hike and drive back to the hotel with the same private transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal tour gear
- Entry fees for the tour sites
Enjoy the unblocked sunrise with beautiful mountain ranges Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gauri Shanker, and the Tibetan high mountain Sisapangma in the morning and hike about five hours to a cultural UNESCO world heritage site Changunarayan. Not only from the hill station, during the whole hiking time the views are amazing. An expert tour guide with a private transport will take to the sunrise station early morning from Kathmandu. Hike to the Changunarayan is an easy hike with the view of long ranged mountain, Kathmandu valley view, farming terraces, local lifestyle/ daily activities, traditional village, and much more. This hike is the most popular day hike from Kathmandu to escape from the crowed and noise from the city. A holy and historical temple Changunarayan is another attraction of this tour.
• Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Changunarayan, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.