Day hike in the mountains of Sanremo
There are many great hikes in the hills of Sanremo but they can be hard to find and difficult if you don't know where you are going. Let us guide you through the hills on a route which we can plan and adjust to suit you.
We can also provide transport to various points of the hike, so you can get a head start if you don't want to start at the bottom!
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Packed lunch (sandwich, drink, fruit, cereal bar)
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santuario Madonna Della Costa, Mulattiera San Romolo 1, 18038, Sanremo Italy
If you walk all the way from Sanremo into the mountains we will pass by a view point of the Santuario Madonna Della Costa, with stunning views over Sanremo
Stop At: Parco Naturale di San Romolo, Mulattiera San Romolo 1, 18038, Sanremo Italy
Beautiful pine forests and a cafe with an interesting bike history
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Monte Bignone, 18038 Alassio Italy
Monte Bignone, Sanremo, Italy. High above the town of Sanremo, there are great views on a clear day and beautiful forests to explore
Stop At: Chiesa di San Nicolo, Via Carrubbio Lungo, 11, 18031 Bajardo Italy
If you hike to Bajardo, we will see the Chiesa di San Nicolo, admire the views and relax in the main square with a coffee and probably a well deserved delicious pastry or tart.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Gelateria Lollipop, Piazza Cristoforo Colombo, 18038 Sanremo IM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you from your hotel or we can meet at Lollipop gelateria, Piazza Cristoforo Colombo.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.