Day Hike PRIVATE - Fagaras Mountain
This guided day hike brings you closer or into the heart of most beautiful mountains of the area.There are a few available hiking routes for all levels from easy, medium to difficult hikes. Consider a min. of 4-5h for a day hike extendable to 8-10h choosing private departure on a longer route. Prior to departure, the guide will talk with you about every option and will make appropriate decision for the route to follow
Fagaras Mountain - even if we need a bit longer transfer, for a day hike we usually recommend to access the mountain via the Transfagarasan Highway, taking us to Balea Lake at 2035m high. From the glacier lake there are a few good options for day hikes around the lake with stunning views, or even a bit along the main ridge with optional detour to a peak over 2500m. On clear day we can spot in a distance the Moldoveanu Peak, as the roof of Romania at 2544m.
Also we can admire the main ridge of Fagaras, streching continuously for over 60km along south Transylvanian border
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moldoveanu Peak, Fagaras Romania
Fagars Mnt - glacier valleys and the highest Moldovean peak at 2544m.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring appropriate clothing for trekking in the mountains. Recommanded items: - small backpack - rain jackets - good walking boots - walking poles (available to rent if ordered in advnace)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.