Day Hike PRIVATE - Piatra Craiului National Park
This guided day hike brings you closer or into the heart of most beautiful mountains of the area
On each mountain there are a few available hiking routes for all levels from easy, medium to difficult hikes. Consider a min. of 4-5h for a day hike extendable to 8-10h choosing private departure on a longer route. Prior to departure, the guide will talk with you about every option and will make appropriate decision for the route to follow
Piatra Craiului National Park - the host of our guaranteed departure day hike. Route starts near Zarnesti and takes hikers into the heart of the mountain, giving time for a refreshing tea (soup) at the mountain hut at 1400m. alt. The return path can have an extension hike to reach one peak with great panoramic views. As Piatra Craiului is the mountain with the most challenging marked trails of Romania, there are several alternative unforgettable routes for day hikes available for the private tour, taking you to the highest peak or along the main ridge.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Piatra Craiului National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piatra Craiului National Park, Romania
Hike in Piatra Craiului. Walk through Zarnesti canyon, with steep cliffs on both sides of the road.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring appropriate clothing for trekking in the mountains. Recommanded items: - small backpack - rain jackets - good walking boots - walking poles (available to rent if ordered in advnace)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.