Day Hike to Indra Daha
Culturally and historically significant site, Dahachowk, is an ideal place to choose for a day hike. The major attritions Indra Daha (pond) itself , Manakamana Temple, and visit the grave of Kaji Kalu Pandey, one of the leading figures at the time of Nepal’s unification of King Prithvi Narayan Shah. Dahachowk offers amazing scenic views, culture, and history.
• Enjoy gentle hiking
• View the entire valley of Kathmandu as well as mountains.
• Breathing with thin air
• Observe Temple and Grave of Kaji Kalu Pandey
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private CAR
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Just 10 Km away from the main center of Kathmandu City, situated at an altitude of 1600 meters, Indra Daha is one of the best destinations for observing the magnificent views of the Kathmandu City/valley and the surrounding areas. However, it's still under shadows despite tourism potentials. Sightseeing, jungle safari, picnic and hiking are much enjoyed activities here. On top of the hills surrounding the western part of Kathmandu lies Indra Daha is an important place for its religious, historical and recreational value. A popular pilgrim site, Indra Daha receives number of Nepalese visitors throughout the year. Another not-to-be-missed site here is the park constructed around the cemetery of King Prithvi Narayan Shah’s chief commander, Kalu Pandey.
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Syuchatar and start hiking to Indrada. You can stay there as long as you want and return to your hotel.
• Adventure Thirdpole Treks, Khushibu Nayabazaar, Kathmandu 57302 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.