Day Hiking to Beautiful Nepali Village to Explore Nepali Culture From Pokhara.
When you are in Pokhara there are plenty of alternatives to the long Annapurna Circuit.
But on short time, we were looking for a one day trek that would bring us, at the end of the day, back to Pokhara before catching our flight home. We also hoped to get a peek at old Nepali architecture and village life off the main roads. The one-day Dhampus Village hike was perfect for our needs. It’s a trek of easy,Mostly leading uphill.
Dhampus is a traditional Nepali Mountain village located near to Pokhara, within the Annapurna Himalayas. Hikes there start early, with a drive to Phedi, about 30 minutes from Pokhara. Right at the beginning we were rewarded by the view of Machhapuchhre (Fishtail Mountain) Probably this is short but best Trek Forever.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Permit,Trekking,Guide,Pick up and Drop,Transportation.
What's excluded :
- Lunch(Available at Purchase)Personal Expenses,Gratitude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dhampus 33700, Nepal
Morning our Guide Will come at your place to pick up you from your Hotel or residential Area inside Lakeside or we will provide Pick up from Our Office in Lakeside and Drive you to Hiking Starting Point Phedi and 1 and Half hrs Hike to Dhumpus. Dhampus Is the Typical Nepali Village.If Good Weather all the way you can explore Mountains.You Feel the Real Nepali Life There.same Way hike back to Phedi and Drive you back to your Place in Lakeside.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide Pick up service from Your Hotel or Residential Area in Lakeside or From Our Office inside Nepali Creation Souvenirs Shop Lake Side-Near Street No 2,Opposite Fishtail Gate.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy Hiking Recommended to all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.