Day Hiking to Pumdikot - World Peace Stupa
Visit to Pumdikot and world peace stupa will make you refresh with it’s beautiful natural landscapes and breathtaking view of mountains, lake and Pokhara city.
Also will visiting world peace stupa and experience the hiking in the mountain trail of Nepal.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Necessary transfer by private vehicle
- English speaking trekking guide
- Private trip
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pumdikot View Tower., Unnamed Road, पोखरा 33700, Nepal
After pickup you from your hotel, will drive about 25 minutes to hiking starting point Khadekhola and will start our scenic hiking form here, after walk of about 50 minutes will reach to the top of Pumdikot view point, from here will see Mt Annapurna ranges, peace stupa, fewa lake, Pokhara city and more natural green hill. After spending sometime will descend our hiking to World peace stupa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peace Temple, Gorakhnath marg Pumdhi Bhumdhi, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Will explore the stupa and enjoy with the view of Mountain and lake form top. And will descending our hiking through the forests to the fewa lake and continue north part of lake and from here will drive you back to Pokhara and drop you to vote gore in Lakeside. Trip end.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.