Day Keeper Tour
Wander through the sanctuary at your leisure and see the animals' daytime habits; sleeping in their dens, sun baking, play fighting or fossicking for food. On one of our day keeper tours, an experienced guide will lead you through the sanctuary, giving you a greater understanding of this unique animal and the Devils@Cradle conservation programs, and allowing you the chance to view these extraordinary animals up close.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Free onsite parking for visitors
- Entry/Admission - Devils @ Cradle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - guests are required to make their own way to Devils@Cradle.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devils @ Cradle, 3950 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain, TASMANIA 500m from the entrance to Cradle Mountain National Park, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania 7306 Australia
Join one of our animal keepers for a relaxed wander through the sanctuary. See the resident animal’s daylight habits, such as sleeping in their dens, basking, playing, exploring, or fossicking for food.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Devils@Cradle, Devils at Cradle, 3950 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain TAS 7306, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved. Some uneven surfaces present within the sanctuary
- Operates in all weather conditions and a large portion is outdoors, we recommend dressing appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Photography is welcome
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Currently size limit restrictions on tour groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.