Day Mangroves Kayaking at Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep), India
You will learn kayak basics under the expert supervision of an experienced guide. Glide alongside pristine mangroves and fill your lungs with pure ocean air. Learn more about the Mangroves in an interactive session to appreciate their unique adaptations and importance to the ecosystem.
A minimum of two guests are required to book the kayaking trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Single or double seater kayak, life jacket, paddle for rowing, back rest seat on kayak
- Snacks - Biscuits and water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
You will be prepped and briefed before you begin the kayaking trip accompanied by an experienced and certified kayaking guide on your kayaking trip at sea.
Departure Point :Havelock Ferry Ghat, South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/15/2020 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.