Day Motorcycle Tour | Ride The Golden Gate & Beyond
This day ride is a local favorite! We recommend it to all first time visitors. Together we cross over our beloved Golden Gate bridge, visit WWII bunkers, and hit the less traveled back roads for an epic day adventure. We take care of everything for you!
* Ride with the owners, Jen & Saf (leading tours since 2013)
* See the Golden Gate bridge like never before
* Ride the famous coastal Highway 1 and enjoy stunning views
* Fun twisty mountain roads under giant Redwood trees
* Stop at an authentic California Western Saloon in a picturesque town
* Ride with, and meet local Californian riders at biker stops
RIDE INFO (please read!)
* Moto license required / at least 2 yrs riding experience
* Duration : 6-7 hours
* Mileage: 80-120 miles
* Terrain: 100% asphalt
* Start & Finish: San Francisco
* Motorcycle Rental & Gear: You have the choice or bringing your own motorbike or renting with us (price varies). Please let us know in the reservation notes or go to our website.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Guided tour with the two founders of the company
- 'Ride Native' swag
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bring your motorbike or Rent one with us (price varies | contact us)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
We leave the city and ride over the iconic Golden Gate bridge... it never gets old even for us locals.
Stop At: Point Reyes National Seashore, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956, USA
The picturesque town of Point Reyes is popular with both bikers and cyclists because of its character. Craft cheeses, fresh oysters, and rustic Western Saloons are some of the things we will sample during our lunch break here
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
The Marin headlands lie just beyond the bridge and provide a superb vista on the bridge, the fog, and the whole Bay... we will also ride lesser known one way roads and stop by older World War II bunkers with stunning views
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mount Tamalpais State Park, 801 Panoramic Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941-1788
We will ride up the hill, through beautiful twisties, and right above the fog, until we get to the Pacific. This area sports some of the quietest roads and landscapes. We will stop to absorb the serenity of this place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pacific Coast Highway, 147161, CA
We ride above the Pacific Ocean on one of the most scenic coastal roads in the world. It is breathtaking and we don't exaggerate one bit when we say it is a thrill to ride on, every single time.
Stop At: Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Drop-off, end of the ride and goodbyes.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 safety measures will be applied in accordance with local regulation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.