Day Motorcycle Tour | Ride the iconic California Highway 1
Ever dreamt of riding a motorcycle down the iconic Highway 1 coastal road? How about sharing the road and stories with local Californian riders while you're at it? We will take care of everything you need to ride for a day.
* Ride with Native Moto founders Jen & Saf (leading tours since 2013)
* Ride the scenic Skyline Boulevard and the iconic Pacific Highway 1
* Lunch at the famous California biker stop, Alice's Restaurant
* Ride with, and meet local Californian riders
* Coffee stop at the picturesque town of Pescadero
* Stops at San Gregorio beach, and Devil's Slide scenic byway
RIDE INFO (please read!)
* Moto license required / with at least 2 yrs riding experience
* Duration : 6-7 hours
* Mileage: 80 - 120 miles
* Terrain: 100% asphalt
* Start & Finish: San Francisco
* Motorcycle Rental & Gear: You have the choice or bringing your own motorbike or renting with us (price varies). Please let us know in the reservation notes or go to our website.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Guided tour with the two Native Moto founders
- 'Native Moto' Gear + stickers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bring your motorbike or Rent one with us (price varies | contact us)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pacifica State Beach, Pacifica, CA 94044-2516
We will take a ride by the scenic Linda Mar beach, by Pacifica
Stop At: Devil's Slide Trail, Highway 1, Pacifica, CA 94044
We will park and walk down an abandoned coastal stretch of road that's been converted into a pedestrian walkway. A very peaceful place with a stunning view. We will head out south right after and enjoy about 30 miles of curves by the ocean and on top of cliffs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Alice's Restaurant, 17288 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 94062, USA
We will stop at the legendary Alice's Restaurant, probably THE most well know moto and car enthusiast stop in Northern California. It's the place to meet other bikers, check out their vehicles, grab a beer and a burger in the sun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pescadero State Beach, Pescadero Road Highway One, Half Moon Bay, CA
We will stop at the town of Pescadero for a coffee / tea before we hit the beautiful Pacific Ocean and route 1
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Gregorio State Beach, 20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, San Gregorio, CA 94019-2521
We will stop at this beautiful beach for a few minutes before we turn left on La Honda road, where we will enjoy some fun twisties through the hills and under the redwoods canopy, until we reach Alice's Restaurant for a well deserved treat...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Drop-off, end of the ride and goodbyes.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Stable Cafe, 2128 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 safety measures will be applied in accordance with local regulation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.