Day of the Dead Giant Kite Festival Cultural Experience
Experience one of the most unique cultural experiences in Guatemala. This is a family friendly day of viewing the giant kites, enjoying local food and music, and exploring the significance behind this special event. Your local guide will share with you the customs and traditions, and allow you to have a deep understanding of the Day of the Dead.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cultural experience tour
- Transport by minivan (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sumpango, Guatemala
Sumpango is the location of the annual Day of the Dead kite festival. Visit the local cemetery and fair grounds during the festival.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Panajachel, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.