Day return trip to Kakku, Taunggyi and Ayethayar Winery
Taunggyi was a small village of a few huts. The signs of the original village of Taunggyi are long gone, but nearby villages can still be discerned quite easily. Kakku Pagoda, It contains over 2.000 stupas with origins dating back many centuries. Indeed, the Wine Garden of the 1st Vineyard in Myanmar offers an inspiring view into the valley and the vineyard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- A glass of Wine tasting
- Kakku Local Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kakku Pagodas, Está en Taunggyi, no en Kyaing Tong, Taunggyi Myanmar
Leave from hotel around 8:00Am and drive to Kakku (around 2 and half hours’ drive), which was about 33 miles from Taunggyi. There are over 2000 stupas packed closely together in ranks and covering an area perhaps a square kilometer. The main stupa is around 40 meters high, the mass of the spire surrounding it uniformly. Each one is an individual masterpiece.
And then visit in Taunggyi highlights includes visit to Sula Mani Pagoda and Taunggyi market.
On the way back to Inle, stop at the Aythaya Winery to inspect the vines. Have a chat with the winemakers and taste a selection of wines over lunch. The high altitude, ambient temperatures and low rainfall are excellent for producing premium white wines. The winery has also branched out into cider and natural products made from honey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel (one pick-up point only).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.