Day tour Ala-Archa National Park + Bishkek City Tour + Dinner with Kyrgyz Family
Within one day tour, the guide will introduce you to the history of Bishkek city, colourful streets of Osh Bazaar, an amazing landscape of Ala-Archa National Park and national cuisines of Kyrgyz people!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - The guide will have snacks for hiking
- Bottled water
- Dinner - At the end of the tour the guider will introduce you to his family and you will have dinner together! It is part of our culture and traditions!
- Entry/Admission - Ala-Archa Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bishkek-City, Suyumbayeva, 142/2, Bishkek 720000 Kyrgyzstan
We will start at the very heart of the capital – Ala-Too Square. We will walk around and see the Parliament House, Lenin Statue, the White House, the change of the Guard of Honor, and Manas Monument. Next, we will visit the National History Museum. Later we will continue across Erkindik Boulevard and visit an open-air art gallery, Oak Park, the Opera House, Victory Square, and the Eternal Flame. Next, we will head to a local Bazaar ). Here
you can wander through colourful rows of fruit, vegetables, nuts, sweets, pastries, grains, meat, and cheese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Osh Bazaar, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
It is said that if one wants to experience the local culture and life of a place one should visit the local market and Osh Bazaar is one of the best examples of s local market in Bishkek and Kyrgyzstan in general. You can find everything in here from cheap Chinese imports to locally made souvenirs, flea market, groceries, live animals and even small eateries and hair salons tucked in between the tight rows of vendors
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ala-Archa Gorge, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Ala Archa is a great place for a one-day trek into the mountains near Bishkek. During the Soviet Union, this was a legendary place for serious mountaineering climbers. Present-day it’s a great place to do a picnic, see snowcapped mountains and large glacier walls.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :150a Chuy Ave, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.