Day Tour Burana Tower + Horse Riding in Chon-Kemin + Dinner with Kyrgyz family
Within one day tour, the guide will introduce you to the history of Burana Tower, national cuisines of Kyrgyz people and teach horseback riding!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - On our way to Chon-Kemin Valley we will make a stop at the most famous place to have some tea with kattama(bread baked on a hot iron stove) and sour cream in Kyrgyzstan
- Coffee and/or Tea - After the great horseback riding we will have some hot tea with snacks.
- Dinner - At the end of the tour the guider will introduce you to his family and you will have dinner together! It is part of our culture and traditions!
What's excluded :
We will explore the history behind the Burana Tower a tower-minaret was built in the 10th-12th centuries under the Karakhanids.
Additionally, Local stableman will take you up to the Chon-Kemin by horses to admire beautiful juicy green slopes, grass and alpine spruces.
• Burana Tower, Don-Aryk, Tokmok 722201 Kyrgyzstan
• Chon-Kemin National Park, Kemin Kyrgyzstan
Departure Point :150a Chuy Ave, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.